noun[mass noun] Computing
- The number of bits in a word.More example sentences
- She believed ‘Clear’ and ‘Submit’ buttons need to be in separate locations so they aren't confused, and that word length needs to be specified for open-ended questions.
- I stuck to the internal 96kHz setting, which made a big difference over the old SPX90 with its 31.25kHz sample rate, 16-bit word length and limited frequency response.
- Last month, I looked at the subjects of chips, clocks, word length and DAW power.
More definitions of word lengthDefinition of word length in:
- The US English dictionary