- A vivid description in writing: a romantic conjuror of Old England, painting his word pictures of leafy lanesMore example sentences
- As you might imagine, its name gives a vivid word picture for the color changes, blushing from ivory to pink and finally red when mature.
- For those who haven't heard you yet, paint a word picture to describe your music.
- Yes, the above was a lame attempt at being comical, but I think the word picture gives an accurate account of the worth of this album.
More definitions of word pictureDefinition of word picture in:
- The US English dictionary