- The problem of determining whether two different products are equal, or two sequences of operations are equivalent.More example sentences
- Some groups of students respond differently to a word problem's context.
- This is a word problem whose solution includes solving a system of two linear equations.
- That same day, I raised my hand when my trigonometry teacher asked the class for a volunteer to go up to the board and explain a word problem that most of the class had difficulty understanding.
More definitions of word problemDefinition of word problem in:
- The US English dictionary