- A boat used for carrying out various kinds of work such as fishing or transporting freight.More example sentences
- Local workboats and cruising yachts staying south of the hurricane belt have kept the boatyard operating at capacity through the summer months, both before and after September 11.
- These craft run the gamut from sleek international racing yachts to historic workboats.
- Pilothouse motoryachts differ from more traditional motoryachts in that they have a separate, fully enclosed helm raised above deck level similar to bridges found on large commercial vessels and workboats.
More definitions of workboatDefinition of workboat in:
- The US English dictionary