- A day on which one works: Saturdays were workdays for himMore example sentences
- Bulgarian Spa hotels work at full capacity at weekends, but on workdays the number of clients drops by 50 per cent, hotel owners say.
- The chief organizer worked the phones, workdays and weekends, keeping the team on track, keeping the mission in everybody's sights.
- And no matter what they did on the weekends, the workdays were still long and depressing.
More definitions of workdayDefinition of workday in:
- The US English dictionary