- A Roman Catholic or Anglican priest who engages part-time in ordinary secular work.More example sentences
- After the war, Goss attached himself to a group of worker priests in an industrial section of Paris.
- The pope thought that the worker priest was no longer a spiritual person and ordered it to stop.
- As well with the worker priests as in the Liberation Theology this practice has a clear political accent.
More definitions of worker priestDefinition of worker priest in:
- The US English dictionary