- 1A woman who goes out to work rather than remaining at home.More example sentences
- I'm a working girl myself, but life is about choice and what women have reclaimed is the right to choose.
- As I'm a working girl I may as well start with what I wear to work.
- The Nailzone is also an oasis of calm which you can escape to for a blissful lunch-hour perk, which makes it every working girl's dream - a place to be pampered and spoilt rotten, at speed.
- 1.1 • euphemistic A prostitute.More example sentences
- As well as the brothels and working girls there are a number of licensed cafes and nightclubs.
- Small groups of working girls are gathered along the street, paced evenly, plying their trade in the gloom of the night.
- Dolly is dithering between the working girls and the day spa girls.
More definitions of working girlDefinition of working girl in:
- The US English dictionary