Definition of working girl in English:
1A woman who goes out to work rather than remaining at home.
- I'm a working girl myself, but life is about choice and what women have reclaimed is the right to choose.
- As I'm a working girl I may as well start with what I wear to work.
- The Nailzone is also an oasis of calm which you can escape to for a blissful lunch-hour perk, which makes it every working girl's dream - a place to be pampered and spoilt rotten, at speed.
1.1 euphemistic A prostitute.
- As well as the brothels and working girls there are a number of licensed cafes and nightclubs.
- Small groups of working girls are gathered along the street, paced evenly, plying their trade in the gloom of the night.
- Dolly is dithering between the working girls and the day spa girls.
Definition of working girl in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia