- A place where people work, such as an office or factory: health and safety in the workplace [as modifier]: workplace nurseriesMore example sentences
- There is clearly something going on with workers in the offices, factories and workplaces of Britain.
- Smoking is banned in all workplaces, including hospitality venues, in California.
- The atmosphere inside workplaces like the Parklands office has been horrible.
More definitions of workplaceDefinition of workplace in:
- The US English dictionary