- A room for working in, especially one equipped for a particular kind of work.More example sentences
- Padded dress form torsos are a common sight at pattern companies, factory workrooms and professional design studios, but they're not a trade secret - dress forms are readily available to sewing hobbyists, too.
- He was spending the rainy day with his drawing pad, working out future kitchens, workrooms and such.
- This remarkable facility includes classroom / workrooms, project rooms, advisory rooms, and a large common room.
More definitions of workroomDefinition of workroom in:
- The US English dictionary