- The total number of hours or days worked in a week: we need a shorter workweek and protected benefits for contract workersMore example sentences
- The small print on one flier noted that a one-year contract was based on a six-day workweek, 12 hours per day.
- ‘You hear about chefs putting in 80-hour workweeks,’ he says.
- And Murphy, who typically puts in 80-to 100-hour workweeks, says more spin-offs are in the works.
More definitions of workweekDefinition of workweek in:
- The US English dictionary