- Extending or reaching throughout the world: worldwide sales of television rightsMore example sentences
- This event will reach a worldwide audience as the team set out to put Ireland on the map.
- They are starting to be used as weapons and will soon have worldwide reach.
- His unique talent has earned him a worldwide reputation as the world's most popular phantom.
adverbBack to top
- Throughout the world: she travels worldwide as a consultantMore example sentences
- The sea and waterways are the most widely used mode for transporting goods worldwide.
- Stunts filmed for the show have been connected to many copycat incidents worldwide.
- Steve has published all the books himself and has sold more than 275,000 copies worldwide.