- The activity or practice of angling with worms for bait: some worm-fishing is allowedMore example sentences
- For all worm-fishing save that on little streams, I use a nine-foot five-ounce fly-rod, with reel-seat below the hand.
- Even when trout are taking the up-stream worm well, it is a relief to vary the monotony of worm-fishing with the more artistic up-stream minnow, but it must be borne in mind that trout cannot be caught so quickly with the minnow as with the worm.
- These worm fishing tips will simply make you a better angler, there's no doubt about it.
More definitions of worm-fishingDefinition of worm-fishing in:
- The US English dictionary