- 1A hole made by a burrowing insect larva or worm in wood, fruit, books, or other materials.More example sentences
- I see the knot as the branch it used to be and the wormhole as the food source and home for the bug.
- 2 Physics A hypothetical connection between widely separated regions of space-time.More example sentences
- These wormholes connect not only two regions of space (hence the name) but also two regions of time as well.
- When I was in high school, I gave a presentation on black holes, wormholes and time travel for my physics class.
- Now a wormhole is a bit like a black hole only different.
More definitions of wormholeDefinition of wormhole in:
- The US English dictionary