A plant whose seeds have anthelmintic properties:
- ● (also Levant wormseed) santonica. ● (also American wormseed) an American plant of the goosefoot family (Chenopodium ambrosioides, family Chenopodiaceae).
More example sentences
- He says that the impression that wormseed oil is produced from a wild herb of that name is misleading.
- One of the farmers in southern Carroll County who raised wormseed was Larry Haines, now a state senator.
- Most of the wormseed of commerce comes from the steppes of the northern portion of Turkestan whence it finds its way to Moscow and Western Europe.
More definitions of wormseedDefinition of wormseed in:
- The US English dictionary