exclamationBritish • informal
- Used as a friendly or humorous greeting: wotcha, Dunc—thanks for turning outMore example sentences
- I've liked her ever since she met Harry with that "Wotcha, Harry!"
- It would go so easy right now to turn around and go ‘Wotcha Judy,’ while flashing his recognisable grin.
late 19th century: corruption of what cheer?.
- 1What are you ...: hey, wotcha gonna do?More example sentences
- Hahaha, watcha gonna do now dat the girl's hurt?
- Hey boo, wotcha doing standing outside in the cold like that.
- The nurse blew a bubble at me, ‘Then watcha up here for?’
- 1.1What have you ...: wotcha got this hammer for then?More example sentences
- "Watcha got there, Babe," I say and she laughs.
- "Hey Light, watcha found out about this whole Kagato thing?" Ryuk asked.
- 1.2What do you ...: wotcha want to make a mess like that for?More example sentences
- Tell me watcha want, watcha really really want.
- My heart will pump medechlorians, either way, watcha want me to say.