- Paper or soft material used to cover or enclose something: she took the cellophane wrapping off the boxMore example sentences
- Much to everyone's humor, Rose amused herself with the gift wrappings and boxes that were trash to everyone else's eyes except her own.
- He turned to hydropathy, a Victorian medical fashion in which a patient is given cold showers, steam baths, and wrappings in wet sheets.
- She came closer, and they observed her, her form under her soft white wrappings.
More definitions of wrappingDefinition of wrapping in:
- The US English dictionary