- Extremely wet; soaked: he was wringing with sweat [as submodifier]: my jacket’s wringing wet!More example sentences
- This renders it damp enough to work with, but not wringing wet.
- Parlier looked down as sweat droplets beaded from his face and fell onto the deck; his surgical gloves were wringing wet with perspiration.
- What little sleep she managed to get the night before had been troubled by dreams of violence and talking animals, and she had awakened, time and again, wringing wet.
More definitions of wringingDefinition of wringing in:
- The US English dictionary