- A band or bracelet worn on the wrist, typically as an ornament.More example sentences
- Consequently, more elaborate beadwork, such necklaces, wristlets, anklets, aprons, vests, hats, and chest pieces, came to be associated with the status of a married man.
- To Philip Glass's pulsating score for the film Mishima, the dancers, in slate-blue cut-offs and unitards, red wristlets, and a red circle drawn around one eye, shot through the light-infused landscape.
- We bought the wristlets there, and pledged our best friendship forever.
More definitions of wristletDefinition of wristlet in:
- The US English dictionary