- A watch worn on a strap round the wrist.More example sentences
- The physician uses a stopwatch or a wristwatch with a second hand to time this activity.
- In our personal lives, timings are crucial also: our lives are run by wristwatches, alarm clocks, the beep-beep-beep of reminders on mobile phones.
- Timepieces tracked included staff wristwatches and beepers, wall clocks, bedside and central patient monitors, workstation computers, and clocks on videocassette recorders.
More definitions of wristwatchDefinition of wristwatch in:
- The US English dictionary