- A judicial order that a judgement be enforced.More example sentences
- We think that the law of limitation of actions ought not to interfere with the rules in relation to execution, which currently provide for a period for issue of a writ of execution of six years, which may be extended with the leave of the court.
- There have now been something like about six applications, at least, relating to stays of the writ of execution.
- Would that mean a writ of execution against an athlete's goods, or garnisheeing of an athlete's wages, is that a possibility?
More definitions of writ of executionDefinition of writ of execution in:
- The US English dictionary