- A written account, in particular a newspaper article giving an opinion or review of an event, performance, or product: we had a good write-up in yesterday’s paperMore example sentences
- Later, Bhabendrenath Saikia's Sandhyaraag also fuelled some inquisitiveness about serious cinema, which was genuinely reflected in a few write-ups in newspapers.
- Radio airplay, TV appearances, write-ups in newspapers and magazines, and sales of CDs and tapes become vital at this stage.
- I have nothing to say about the articles and write-ups published in MG under different heads as they are superb and fact-finding as usual.
More definitions of write-upDefinition of write-up in:
- The US English dictionary