- Pain or stiffness in the hand caused by excessive writing: muscular disorders including tennis elbow and writer’s crampMore example sentences
- Their definition of a disease is loose, at best; the list includes everything from cancer and AIDS to constipation, colour blindness, writer's cramp and the hiccups.
- Getting writer's cramp in the midst of What Maisie Knew, Henry James hired a shorthand typist and his style changed accordingly.
- A fellow joked afterwards that I should have writer's cramp what with all the books I had to sign.
More definitions of writer's crampDefinition of writer's cramp in:
- The US English dictionary