- The Chinese martial arts.More example sentences
- Jakartans were also treated to presentation of a local traditional music called Campursari Betawi with a mix of Chinese martial art wushu in its newly-added Kampung Betawi area.
- As if that weren't enough, she is a former national champion of the Chinese martial-arts discipline of wushu.
- Currently, there are at least five martial arts in Indonesia that stage women's fighting events: judo, karate, pencak silat, taekwondo and wushu.
from Chinese wǔshù, from wǔ 'military' + shù 'art'.
More definitions of wushuDefinition of wushu in:
- The US English dictionary