Definition of X-rated in English:
1Pornographic or indecent: there was some X-rated humour
More example sentences
- Can you tell your dad or mom that you accidentally came across some X-rated stuff that bothered you?
- Like Harry Potter, this X-rated adult book concerns the battle between good and evil.
- Because when they had tried to access X-rated porn sites, they couldn't get past the filters.
1.1 historical (Of a film) given an X classification (see X2).
- Soon she accepted offers to perform in X-rated films, which changed her life forever.
- Even the inmates lawyer agrees that X-rated films are within the government's right to legislate.
- This didn't seem to be a problem, until one manager booked a X-rated film.
Words that rhyme with X-ratedbelated, elated, mismated, outdated, overinflated, striated, unabated, undated, unrated, unrelated, unstated
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.