Intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries: racism and xenophobia are steadily growing in Europe
More example sentences
- If categorization and bias come so easily, are people doomed to xenophobia and racism?
- Religious or racial prejudice and xenophobia are not likely to go away as long as human nature is what it is.
- How low has this country fallen in that it now embraces the fears and xenophobia of right wing shock jocks.
- More example sentences
- If you disagree with them on Europe, you are a racist or a xenophobe or a little Englander.
- The rise to power of xenophobes and racists in the past has been in times of economic catastrophe.
- When we first started discussing this in the House people called us racist and xenophobes.