- A garden or landscape created in a style that requires little or no irrigation or other maintenance, used in arid regions: it has become trendy to replace water-thirsty gardens with xeriscapesMore example sentences
- This plant needs full sun to perform its best and does extremely well in a xeriscape situation.
- Following are a few examples of plants that are appropriate for xeriscape gardens.
- I've been worried about watering the yard, hence the thinking with the xeriscape water conserving native plants.
verb[with object] Back to top
- Cultivate (an area) as a xeriscape: I wanted to remove the grass along the sidewalk and xeriscape that area tooMore example sentences
- By following these seven basic principles when xeriscaping your lawn and garden, you can create a lush, colourful and unique garden.
- The Archdiocese of Santa Fe has proposed the cemetery of the future, xeriscaped and designed by Santa Fe's Catholics.
More definitions of xeriscapeDefinition of xeriscape in:
- The US English dictionary