- 1The fourteenth letter of the Greek alphabet (Ξ, ξ), transliterated as ‘x’.More example sentences
- This page displays the Greek alphabet and gives information on pronunciation for both ... y as in yet, and before gamma, kappa, xi, or chi.
- While having no Latin derivative, the Xi was adopted into the early Cyrillic alphabet, as the letter ksi.
- 1.1 (Xi) [followed by Latin genitive] Astronomy The fourteenth star in a specified constellation: Xi CygniMore example sentences
- The highlight for me that night was Xi Bootes. This colorful double lies about 8 degrees east of Arcturus.
More definitions of xiDefinition of xi in:
- The US English dictionary