- 1A distance or length measured in yards: the caddie was working out yardages from tee to greenMore example sentences
- He was always tossing clubs and accusing me of getting yardages wrong.
- I'm doing it properly, wearing the bib and so on, but I won't have to walk the course to get the yardages.
- He gets good yardages before the tournament, and is savvy about making adjustments to suit changing conditions.
- 2 [mass noun] • archaic The use of a yard for storage or the keeping of animals, or payment for such use.More example sentences
- In Experiment 3, yardage was charged on a daily basis.
- You can also lose income with commissions, yardage, inspection fees, and other costs.
- The financial performance of the cooperative is on schedule, says Vachal, with debt repayments being drawn from the feed and yardage charges paid by member-customers.
More definitions of yardageDefinition of yardage in:
- The US English dictionary