- A small Australian acacia with durable scented timber.
More example sentences
- Acacia omalophylla, family Leguminosae
- Yarran (Acacia homalophylla) is native to the inland plains of New South Wales and Queensland.
- Honeyeaters built nests in most of the tree species present in the study site but 78% of nests were in Yarran (Acacia. homalophylla).
- The tears coursed down the bark and solidified in the form of red gum which can often be found on yarran trees.
late 19th century: from Kamilaroi (and related languages) yarraan.