- The end of the financial year: year-end profits invoices not received at the year end product testing will be introduced by year endMore example sentences
- Up to about 30 years ago there was usually a small surplus in the coffers at the year end.
- Plainly losses of that magnitude took some concealment particularly at the year end.
- Take your year-end numbers and compare them line by line with your business plan.
More definitions of year endDefinition of year end in:
- The US English dictionary