- Continuously or repeatedly over a period of years: they rented the same bungalow year in, year outMore example sentences
- United have had one or two hiccups which happens because it's hard to continue winning things year in, year out.
- Housewives put in the hours and produce the results, year in, year out, yet their graft continues to go unrewarded.
- But that didn't change the fact that I was constantly the punch line at roll call, year in, year out.
More definitions of year in, year outDefinition of year in, year out in:
- The US English dictionary