1.1A Jew who was, or whose ancestors were, formerly resident in Yemen.
- The Jewish Agency claims that the Satmar are indoctrinating the Yemenites into the Satmar's obscure brand of Judaism, while the Satmar claim to have only the purest of humanitarian motives.
- According to the plan, a larger number of Yemenites living in Monsey were to be smuggled to Israel, but Satmar Hasidim in the township discovered the preparations and prevented their departure.
Relating to Yemeni Arabs or Jews.
- In the Jerusalem attack, the bomber entered the Yemenite falafel cafe on a busy street in the city centre.
- I got to know the talented and beautiful Israeli-born Yemenite singer during her visits to Tokyo.
- They are my Yemenite and Moroccan and Portuguese and American mothers.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: Yem¦en|ite
Definition of Yemenite in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.