- We can buy the list that has your name and address on it to mail things out to you.
- All you have to do is find a user name, decide on a password and give them your email address.
- So just leave your email address in your review if you want me to email you when I post.
- In any event, if you can find it in your hearts to help us out, we will be eternally grateful.
- Some people say if a burglar wants to break into your house, he will get in no matter what you do.
- To wear your heart on your sleeve now means it is easy for other people to know how you are feeling.
- To your average punter, dance is to the dramatic arts what free jazz is to the musical.
- Can you imagine what your average bar or pub would be like if men had a time of the month?
- When the time comes to say goodbye, you should once again address the Queen as Your Majesty.
Old English ēower, genitive of gē (see ye1), of Germanic origin; related to German euer.
Note the difference between the possessive your (as in what is your name?) and the contraction you’re, meaning ‘you are’ (as in you’re looking well). Note also that neither your nor yours should be written with an apostrophe.
Definition of your in:
- The US English dictionary