- Used to express pleasure at eating, or at the prospect of eating, a particular food.More example sentences
- We all had some great Australian wines with our dinners - yum!
- It's fun to see what they'll give me next though - yum!
- This lotion smells like fresh-cut flowers and a warm breeze… yum!
adjective(yum-yum) Back to top
- (Of food) delicious: yum-yum kebabsMore example sentences
- It's nice to find a veggie restaurant serving yum food
- All these piles of lettuce, yum healthy eating.
- His barbecued pork chow is a great big sloppy dish of yum.
late 19th century: imitative.