adjective (yummier, yummiest)
- 1(Of food) delicious: yummy cream cakesMore example sentences
- What I did was make some healthy yummy food for her when she was at my house, then give her the recipes.
- I love having dinner here as the food is always yummy and I don't have to do any dishes.
- There also will be yummy food and cold drinks for sale.
noun(yummies) Back to top
- Delicious food: plates of homemade yummiesMore example sentences
- Going by the crowd response near the stalls, it seemed that the yummies were too good to resist.
- The first thing I did when I got home was prepare a nice, big dish of yummies for the kitty, since he was obviously starving.
- Chocolate Ginger Ice Cream from Reed's, the brewers of that fantastic Ginger Brew, was one of the new yummies at the Fancy Foods Show in San Francisco this week.
More definitions of yummyDefinition of yummy in:
- The US English dictionary