- Nothing: they knew absolutely zilch about rock ‘n’ rollMore example sentences
- As an added bonus, since I know absolutely zilch about Bob Fosse, I could not take serious issue with the choreography like the obnoxious couple sitting next to me.
- I simply wanted to point out my lack of experience, i.e. zilch and zero, of attending major rock concerts.
- I can offer zilch in the way of information about Allawi himself.
determinerBack to top
- Not any; no: the character has zilch classMore example sentences
- But I sure don't play rugby just for the money and if I was paid zilch I would still be the first one out at training.
1960s: origin uncertain; perhaps from a Mr Zilch, a character in the 1930s US humorous magazine Ballyhoo.
More definitions of zilchDefinition of zilch in:
- The US English dictionary