- An extremely large number of people or things: we had zillions of customersMore example sentences
- A few quick mathematical calculations will show that there's heaps, piles, zillions more places where conditions like this exist in Space than on a planet's surface.
- There are zillions of people - not zillions, millions and millions of people in this country who know exactly what's going on.
- ‘I'd like to be a famous rock star with a million zillions of dollars,’ she says.
- More example sentences
- For the zillionth time that day, we sat and watched the screen as it fizzed black and white shapes that during the course of the last three hours had scrambled my tiny mind.
- Word limits are bad, it feels like my essay is about a zillionth as good.
- Corey looked down, feeling herself blush for the zillionth time.
1940s: from Z (perhaps as a symbol of an unknown quantity) + million.
More definitions of zillionDefinition of zillion in:
- The US English dictionary