- An extremely rich person.More example sentences
- Gibson's a zillionaire, and Smith's a multi-gazillionaire.
- The Indian middle classes are fast being Americanised, with the mid-Atlantic masala twang and the mobile telephone washing through the ranks of the rupee zillionaires on a tidal wave.
- They blabbed about their time in the desert, became zillionaires and ruined it for everyone who fancied earning a bit more than the king's shilling.
More definitions of zillionaireDefinition of zillionaire in:
- The US English dictionary