nounNorth American • informal
- A cheap home-made or makeshift gun.More example sentences
- That's what she said anyway, by the time I was old enough to make my first zip gun I knew that temp was just another name for hooker.
- He faced the Hulk across a boxing ring, in the gym where a kid with a zip gun once tried to kill Jack McGee.
- McVay leads a gang of kids armed with switchblade knives and zip guns who set upon Klein on his way to rehearsal with his doo-wop group, the TeenTones.
More definitions of zip gunDefinition of zip gun in:
- The US English dictionary