(also zip wire)
- A cable or rope stretched between two points of different heights, down which a person slides for amusement by means of a suspended harness, pulley or handle.More example sentences
- The design allows players to run around on rooftops, use zip lines or take covered routes through buildings.
- They have to lower this basket down a zip line system, 600 feet down to the bottom.
- She then attaches a rope hook in an out of the way place and she pulls up and neatly stacks the zip line.
More definitions of zip lineDefinition of zip line in:
- The US English dictionary