- (Of a sexual encounter) brief, uncomplicated, and passionate: zipless experiencesMore example sentences
- In more recent years, it's also become a hook-up place for gay men wanting zipless sex, much to Lakeview residents' chagrin.
- I sat at the end of the bed reading short stories about Charles Bukowski's dream woman and Erica Jong's zipless sex.
- It was zipless sex, in Isadora's phrase, and I had the best of it and loved every minute.
1970s: from the phrase zipless fuck, in Erica Jong's Fear of Flying.
More definitions of ziplessDefinition of zipless in:
- The US English dictionary