(also • trademark Ziploc)
- Denoting a sealable plastic bag with a two-part strip along the opening that can be pressed together and readily reopened.More example sentences
- Throw the soy sauce, white wine, the chopped regular onion, rosemary, olive oil, and garlic into a gallon-size Ziploc bag along with the flank steak.
- The cop read the ransom note over and then he scanned it and put the note in a plastic ziplock bag.
- My old roommate and I always froze single servings in ziplock bags for quick dinners.
More definitions of ziplockDefinition of ziplock in:
- The US English dictionary