- A financial institution which is insolvent but which continues to operate through government support.More example sentences
- To keep today's zombie banks alive, massive amounts of government intervention have been required.
- Remember, the longer we live with zombie banks, the harder it will be to end the economic crisis.
- This stand-off threatens to create a slew of zombie banks, on life support from the taxpayer, for a prolonged period of time.
More definitions of zombie bankDefinition of zombie bank in:
- The US English dictionary