verb (zombifies, zombifying, zombified)[with object] (usually as adjective zombified) • informal
- Deprive of energy or vitality: exhausted, screaming kids and their zombified parentsMore example sentences
- I'm insanely proud even though I've had absolutely nothing to do with it - by all rights he should be zombified and silent the amount of TV he's watched throughout my pregnancy.
- He turned around to see Pat standing in front of him with the same zombified expression she always has.
- If your loved one is zombified, you can't take them home like that, but also recognize that there are some people who cannot be let up from medications.
- More example sentences
- And with Shaun, it is all about apathy and the zombification of society.
- The editors bring together more than 250 contributors to outline diverse topics ranging from abortion to zombification.
- Why is Galileo's case a good example of a thought experiment, while the zombification of philosophy of mind doesn't seem to lead us anywhere?
More definitions of zombifyDefinition of zombify in:
- The US English dictionary