- 1 [with object] Hit or strike: Charley really zonked meMore example sentences
- Short commented that he was seriously considering giving up competing in elite tournaments, as they were ‘zonking his brain.’
- She zonked me again on the head with this hairbrush.
- 2Fall or cause to fall suddenly and heavily asleep or lose consciousness: [no object]: I always just zonk out and sleep straight throughMore example sentences
- And on Friday it was a welcome time for me to zonk out!
- I just gotta read over some of the stuff coz when I'm writing it I sometimes zonk out.
- You wake up early or zonk out unconscious for hours.
More definitions of zonkDefinition of zonk in:
- The US English dictionary