- 1Under the influence of drugs or alcohol: the others got zonked on acidMore example sentences
- My boss is going to be so happy when I show up white-faced, zonked on medication, and with pain lines in my face!
- The Bloor syncs up The Wizard of Oz to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon in what has become a cult favourite for zonked hippies.
- LCD is a one-man entertainment troupe that suggests a zonked universe where Brian Eno, Steve Albini and Giorgio Moroder are soul brothers.
- 1.1Exhausted; tired out: we hit the sack, zonked outMore example sentences
- The three of us are spending almost all of our time zonked out in bed.
- It was the first time I noticed that Jay was looking more tired and zonked than I figured I did.
- Sean sprawled out across the rear seat right after their meal; he was still zonked.
More definitions of zonkedDefinition of zonked in:
- The US English dictionary