Definition of zoophile in English:
A person who is sexually attracted to animals.
- But talking to and observing zoophiles has led her to think of it as a sexual orientation, which is based on what you are sexually attracted to, what you are emotionally attracted to and what you fantasize about.
- Many seemed to see no more than the fact that it mentioned sex with animals, and that fact was enough to send them into hysterical abuse, including accusations that I myself was a ‘zoophile.’
- The column I wrote on zoophiles certainly put a new spin on the term ‘animal lust.’
- Example sentences
- On 13 August 1998, Applicant described his zoophilia to a special agent of the Defense Security Service.
- Knowing full well that zoophilia is frowned on in Washington, D.C., the Smithsonian's scientists finally talked.
- Zoos make a distinction between bestiality and zoophilia, believing the former to involve less emotional attachment.
Definition of zoophile in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.