- A sport in which one is secured inside a large transparent ball which is then rolled along the ground or down hills.More example sentences
- It is also deemed the adventure capital of the world with its bungee jumping, white-water rafting, jet-boating, zorbing (rolling down a hill inside a giant inflatable ball), skydiving, abseiling and hang-gliding.
- The site has the longest Zorb run in the UK and offers zorbing for corporate days out and parties.
- Unlike free running and other kinds of endurance sports, zorbing does not require any level of skill or fitness, only the ability to keep down your food!
1990s: invented word from zorb (the name of the ball used in this activity) + -ing1.
More definitions of zorbingDefinition of zorbing in:
- The US English dictionary