Sinónimos de knock en inglés:
4 informal I'm not knocking the company—it's first-class
criticize, find fault with, run down, disparage, belittle, depreciate, deprecate, detract from, give a bad press to, cast aspersions on, scoff at, deride, jeer at, carp at, cavil at;
informal slam, pan, bash, pull to pieces, pull apart, pick holes in, maul, savage, flay, throw brickbats at, shoot down, give something a battering, talk something down, have a go at, bad-mouth
North American informal trash, pummel
Australian/New Zealand informal bag
- 1 for a couple of years we knocked around the Mediterraneanwander, roam, rove, range, travel, travel idly, journey, voyage, globetrot, drift, coast, meander, gad about, gallivant, jaunt, take a trip, go on a trip;
knock someone/something about/around
- her husband was a brute who used to knock her aboutbeat up, beat, batter, strike, hit, punch, thump, thrash, smack, slap, cuff, buffet, pummel, belabour;injure, damage, cause injury to, hurt, harm, wound, bruise;North American beat up oninformal rough up, do over, lay into, lace into, give someone a hiding, clobber, clout, bash, belt, whack, wallop, sock, plug, deckarchaic smite
knock something back
knock someone down
knock something down
knock someone off
- informal the person who slugged me was the one who knocked off Maloneykill, murder, assassinate, do to death, do away with, make away with, get rid of, dispose of, eliminate, liquidate, terminate, finish offliterary slay
knock something off
- 1 someone knocked off the video recorder
knock it off!
knock someone out
- 4 informal the view from my window knocked me outoverwhelm, overpower, stun, stupefy, amaze, astound, astonish, stagger, take someone's breath away, leave someone open-mouthed, dumbfound, confound, take aback;
- they were knocking up before the tennis matchwarm up, practise, have a practice game, hit a ball around
knock someone up
knock something up
sustantivoVolver al principio
5 life's hard knocks
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India