Definición de 3D printing en inglés:
A process for making a physical object from a three-dimensional digital model, typically by laying down many successive thin layers of a material: if you use 3D printing for prototypes you will simply be able to go to market faster
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If 3D printing is something that excites you, get ready for a rush.
- As a manufacturing process, 3D printing is what is known as an "additive" technology.
- There are vast logistics for 3D printing to tackle in order to challenge the supply chain in such a way.
3D printer sustantivo
- Example sentences
- The best part is that you don't need access to a 3D printer.
- It is based on rapid prototyping technology commonly used to manufacture plastic components from computer-generated blueprints - effectively a form of 3D printer.
- She designs her stuff on a computer, sometimes writing programs to help figure out the weird dimensionality of the objects, then prints it on a 3D printer.
Definición de 3D printing en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan